Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Pictures by Breno Loureiro. Artistic Pictures.




 The artistic photo transcends technique,  goes beyond what is right or "wrong" in photography. I love this kind of picture, because I feel free to express myself ...  I feel free to show my artistic side. Whenever I shoot artistic photos of objects, people or landscape. Since I ventured in the photography industry, I take artistic photos, I practice my emotional side and do what I want with photography, experiment new light sources, new angles and new camera settings. It is awesome be yourself and express your thoughts in your pictures.

Artistic photography is the art to take photography in an unconventional way, where there is not a care to portray reality. Goes beyond that. The photographer records the theme in a way that transcends the ordinary. Puts their emotion, their expression and their perspective of the world in the image he/she produces. Just as a painter, a sculptor or any other artist does.

To make artistic photos, the first thing to do is try to learn as much as possible about the equipment you are using, there is some very modern equipment and professional digital camera, and even a cell phone camera or tablet.

Even though it is an artistic photo, you need to get to really know what you are doing. It is very important because as the artistic photos tend to escape the common place as regards the environment or exposure to light, to have dominion over the equipment will allow you to further explore and hence better results. Be artistic and professional at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment