Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Picture by Breno Loureiro. Nellis Air Force in Las Vegas





Nellis Air Force Base in Las Vegas. Pic by Breno Loureiro

Being a photographer is a gift, for me one of the best professions in the world. I have the power to share images like this I took in Nellis Air Force Base in Las Vegas. The base Localization is full, all walking, having fun and getting to know the aircraft the US Air Force when the national anthem began to play. Everyone stopped where they were, turned to the singer and stood still listening and respecting the Anthem. I have a feeling especial by these photos.

The passion I have for photography goes beyond the financial aspect; I do it  for love the profession and to be able to share special moments, places and actions.  A belief I feel strongly about is that in life we must always do more to achieve “professional perfection”. Knowledge is there and it is up to us to take it and learn it. Digital Photography is one more step I need to accomplish to reach a higher level in my profession. As a graphic designer I need to improve as many skills as possible. Photography is one of those skills in which more exploration is needed. More often than not I steer clear away from using my own photography.

The universe of photography is infinite. The landscape is there, but the way you are going to show it to the world depends on your skill set to capture the best photo possible. For example, there are many photos taken of the Empire State Building, but there are only a few that can take our breaths away.

No comments:

Post a Comment